Sunday, April 20, 2014

easter notes



Since my kids are getting older, I did not want to fill their baskets with toys that would end up in the trash the next day.  I decided to shake things up a bit.  Instead of buying gifts and placing them in a basket, I typed little notes (fortune cookie size), rolled them up and placed them in the colorful eggs.
They turn the notes in to redeem their prizes.  However, if they lost the note they lost the prize! 
 It was a hit ~ especially since they know who the Easter Bunny really is!

Here are a few of my prize notes that I put in the eggs:
·         One pack of rainbow loom rubber bands
·         One 99 cent app
·         One song off of itunes
·         A pack of baseball trading cards
·         One Lip Smackers lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment