Friday, November 4, 2011

The new RAGE



The new RAGE

As you know I love GLITTER! I always find myself going down the glitter isle in my local craft store to see if there are any new exciting colors. Over the past few months, I have had my eye on Flocking Powders and thought it would be fun to branch out. What is Flocking Powder? Basically, it’s lint and when applied to paper it adds a nice velvet texture. It can be made of wool fibers or finely powdered cloth fibers. There are several different brands but I decided to buy the flocking powder by Martha Stewart mainly because it has GLITTER in the mix! Wish me luck on my new projects and hope that Glittered Flocking Powder is as pretty as it looks on paper as it does in the bottle! As far as I’m concerned nothing can replace glitter but maybe this will be a close second!

- PG

No comments:

Post a Comment