Thursday, December 29, 2011

What a compliment!


Ok, I had to share this email from my good friend Whitney.   It appears that I am quite the celebrity in their household this Christmas Season.  Hope you get a laugh!  
Pamela

email…
So I was wrapping some gifts this w/e and putting them under the tree w/ Pamela's lovely gift tags.  It hit me that my suspicious little daughters might call out Santa for having the same gift tags that Mommy has used on everything else.  So, in full earshot of the peanut gallery, I told Carrie (our visitor this weekend) that my friend Pamela was SO BUSY with her business and that she had a kind of weird order from a guy that she could only describe as elf-ish.  It was for a MASSIVE amount of gift tags, and he told Pamela that they have different paper people all over the world that do the tags for them.  We said how awesome it was that she was noticed and got this huge order. We speculated that it was the name "workshop" that appealed to the elves b/c they themselves are from Santa's workshop.

The kids seemed to buy it hook, line and sinker.  So Isabel wrote her Santa letter tonight and it includes a line that says "Santa did one of your elves order 5,000 stationary cards from Mrs. Golan?" 

Possible that Isabel is playing me, but I don't think so.  She asked me if it would be rude to include this in her letter.

So Pamela, you were a goddess to the children before but now you are in a whole new Santa stratosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment